I have been using Microsoft Word as a student for as long as I can remember. I guess it is easiest to recall how I used it specifically in high school. I wrote all my essays and papers for classes using Microsoft Word and all of our school computers were even equipped with the most up-to-date version of it, so if we had to work on our papers at school, it was all right there and easy to operate. Our teachers all used Microsoft Office too. Mostly, they focused with PowerPoint teaching rather than Word, however they were also very well versed on how to operate and use Word when they would need to. I am most comfortable using Microsoft Word for typing up anything. In fact, using just this blogspot page to post seem almost foreign to me LOL. I would much rather be typing and editing using Word.
I do not have much experience with copyright in school besides citing my sources in papers and having a proper bibliography to make sure I am not plagiarizing any works that are not my own.
Comments
Post a Comment